- Affordable Good Bargain - Good starting point at inexpensive price, great for first leather project.
- Practical and Basic Crafting Tools - Contain all basic tools for hand stitching and hand sewing. Good for beginner or professional adults.
- Various Usage - with needle set and stitching awls, you can work on leather, canvas or other fabric like denim, and tarpaulin.
- All You Need For Getting Start - Enough to start your DIY leathercraft project with waxed threads, needles and spacers. Perform the work flawlessly.
- Edge Groover and Blades - Used for spacing hand stitching holes and running over completed stitches to give them a machine-sewn look
4x 4mm leathercraft prongs set (1+ 2+ 4+ 6 prongs)
3 x Rolls flat, waxed threads 1mm, 40m long each
1 x Skiving Tool with 10 extra blades
1 x Beeswax
3 x wool daubers (free gift)
1 x Thimble
1 x Edge groover
4 in 1 Sewing Awl
7 Needles A of Set 7 needles including:
1x Curved Mattress Needle for sewing upholstery and mattress
1x Glover's Needle for sewing leather and furs
1x CARPET Needle for sewing and heavy cloth
1x SAIL Needle for sewing canvas T arpaulin and V enetian blinds
1x Straight Upholstery Needle for repairing chairs, sofas and car seat
1x Sack Needle for sewing sacks, bags and hampers
1x Curved Mattress Needle (Small)
You can go get some pattern and template for leather wallet and small handbags, perfect gift for vintage leather lovers : )